Launchpad is a fully funded business support programme delivered across the Sheffield City Region, that brings together a wide range of start-up services including workshops, events and one to one support from business advisors, coaches and mentors. It is a fully inclusive programme designed to help ambitious entrepreneurs set up and run successful businesses and support SMEs under two years old to take the next step and grow their business.
STOP DREAMING AND DO IT
Since Launchpad began in April 2016 we have provided over 30,000 hours of support and helped almost 3,500 people to realise their dream of running their own successful business. There is no cost to you as the Launchpad is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Sheffield City Region Growth Hub, local authority partners and the Prince’s Trust.
Watch our video below to see how the Launchpad can help you.
Still trying to decide if Launchpad is right for you?
- Have you always wanted to work for yourself but don’t know where to start?
- Do you have a great idea for a new product or service but don’t know how to get it to market?
- Have you already started a business part-time whilst working and wondered if you could make it a success full-time?
- Do you want to know how to grow your business?
- Have you taken your business as far as you can on your own and now need to employ staff?
If you answered yes to any of the above then Launchpad is for you.
Wherever you are on the journey to being a successful entrepreneur, we can help.
Contact us for information now on 03330 00 00 39 or email: email@example.com